Re: gcc 3.5 integration branch proposal

On Wed, 2004-01-14 at 01:01, Geoff Keating wrote:
> For instance, a product that never ships is *not* better than a
> product that ships with bugs.  It is significantly worse.

Sure, better release a plane or car that crash down once every two
flights than not to release it at all.

Okay, people releasing planes are not supposed to trust blindly compiler
writers, and for good reasons when your message is taken into account,
it should be included in Software Engineering courses :).

> I don't believe that statement is correct as an absolute.

We're all in the relative :).

Laurent