This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [tree-ssa] cfghooks questions
- From: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- To: Devang Patel <dpatel at apple dot com>
- Cc: "gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org list" <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2004 20:46:14 -0800
- Subject: Re: [tree-ssa] cfghooks questions
- References: <8949E841-456F-11D8-BEAA-000393A91CAA@apple.com>
On Mon, Jan 12, 2004 at 06:23:55PM -0800, Devang Patel wrote:
> So do we need another cfg_layout_tree_cfg_hooks for trees or we
> want to make cfg_layout lang. IR independent ?
No. I believe what we want is to give the tree_layout hooks
the semantics that let it do what we like to do with rtl_layout.
This probably means re-evaluating work done by Zdenek earlier
but was rejected at the time.