This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: libffi automake question
- From: Andreas Tobler <toa at pop dot agri dot ch>
- To: Kelley Cook <kcook at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Cc: GCC Mailing List <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Wed, 07 Jan 2004 22:32:06 +0100
- Subject: Re: libffi automake question
- References: <3FFC6EAB.firstname.lastname@example.org>
Kelley Cook wrote:
How do you regenerate the Makefile.in within libffi.
# Makefile.in generated automatically by automake 1.4 from Makefile.am
The one hacked for libgcj :)
Whenever I try, I get a different (and useless) Makefile.in with lots of
warnings such as
automake: Makefile.am: not supported: source file
'src/powerpc/darwin_closure.S' is in subdirectory
I've used both automake 1.4p6 and automake 1.4 with nothing, "--foreign"
and "--cygnus" specified on the command line.
I've also tried automake 1.7.9 to no avail.
I'm working on the conversion. Nearly completed but I have to provide
cross compiler tests :(
# Makefile.in generated by automake 1.8a from Makefile.am.
If you need something special let me know. If you just tried to convert
to latest friends, hm, then you can lay back and wait :)