This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [tree-ssa] [RFC] loop versioning
- From: Steven Bosscher <s dot bosscher at student dot tudelft dot nl>
- To: Devang Patel <dpatel at apple dot com>,gcc mailing list <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Cc: Dorit Naishlos <DORIT at il dot ibm dot com>
- Date: Tue, 6 Jan 2004 07:51:05 +0100
- Subject: Re: [tree-ssa] [RFC] loop versioning
- References: <FC5D4C7C-3FEE-11D8-B196-000393A91CAA@apple.com>
On Tuesday 06 January 2004 03:21, Devang Patel wrote:
> work over SSA and I'm working on it. I just ported it for LNO sources
> and I haven't tested it in new environment. Two top things in my todo
> list are 1) make it work over SSA 2) use walk_tree.
Why would you want to use walk_tree()?