This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Is this a bug in libffi testsuite on solaris2.8?
- From: Bradley Lucier <lucier at math dot purdue dot edu>
- To: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Cc: Bradley Lucier <lucier at math dot purdue dot edu>
- Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2003 15:44:38 -0500
- Subject: Is this a bug in libffi testsuite on solaris2.8?
My systems administrators told me they are getting the following in in
/var/adm/messages on the sparc-sun-solaris2.8 box I use to bootstrap
and regression-test mainline every night:
Oct 30 04:58:37 banach.math.purdue.edu genunix: [ID 533030 kern.notice]
NOTICE: unwindtest.exe attempt to execute code on stack by uid
and I happen to be the lucky owner of uid <xxx>. The unwindtest.cc
tests pass on libffi, but is this a bug in the testsuite, a bogus
warning, or something else?