This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Ada bootstrap failure on ia64
- From: kenner at vlsi1 dot ultra dot nyu dot edu (Richard Kenner)
- To: zack at codesourcery dot com
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 27 Oct 03 13:22:43 EST
- Subject: Re: Ada bootstrap failure on ia64
I don't see how that's possible; "Program_Error sinput.adb:397" is
Get_Source_File_Index failing to find an entry in its table.
This can happen when an error is posted on a predefined type (such as Float)
or on a constant representing a bound of that type.