Re: [tree-ssa] -fdisable-gimple

On Fri, 3 Oct 2003, Steven Bosscher wrote:
>> How important is it that the branch continue to support -fdisable-gimple?
> There already are C and C++ programs that do not compile with
> -fdisable-gimple (such as the test case for PR8361), and nobody has
> complained so apparently it's not all that important.

Well, it's interesting in that the test case for PR8361 fails both
with -fdisable-gimple and without -- and with two different failure
modes! :-(

It would be really, really good could someone finally debug this and
fix tree-ssa.

Gerald

PS: I'm even willing to take a bet that fixing this bug will help
uncover further tree-ssa bugs triggered by my code.