This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
- From: Jeff Sturm <jsturm at one-point dot com>
- To: rth at redhat dot com, <dnovillo at redhat dot com>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Fri, 3 Oct 2003 09:21:55 -0400 (EDT)
- Subject: [tree-ssa] -fdisable-gimple
How important is it that the branch continue to support -fdisable-gimple?
For C or all frontends?
I see that Java has been completely broken with -fdisable-gimple for some
time. The flag gets no routine testing, making it worse than useless IMO.
More urgently, I don't think we can do tree_rest_of_compilation in any
sane fashion without resorting to
java_expand_body (tree fndecl)
if (! flag_disable_gimple)
/* ... preserve all old cruft here ... */