compile successfully but cannot run.

Hi all:
	I have compiled a middle-scope C++ application. In this application there are mush of inline function and use must advanced feature of C++ template tech.

	No any exceptino occur when I compiled it. But cannot run it.
	I list the main function:

int
main(int argc, char* argv[])
{
	printf("main\n");
	return cscj_main(argc, argv);
}

	In fact, there no output message "main" when I run. And terminated at a place where I write a assert() statement.
What wrong with this? Why the the main function not execute but the late assert() statement is execuated?

	I use MSVC7.0 compile it, also occur the same error. I really don't understand whether my code is wrong or compiler occurs
errors.

	Thanks in advances.

							He HongFu