This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Starting to track patches through bugzilla
- From: Hans-Peter Nilsson <hp at bitrange dot com>
- To: Jeff Sturm <jsturm at one-point dot com>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sat, 27 Sep 2003 13:02:35 -0400 (EDT)
- Subject: Re: Starting to track patches through bugzilla
On Sat, 27 Sep 2003, Jeff Sturm wrote:
> On Sat, 27 Sep 2003, Hans-Peter Nilsson wrote:
> > (Maybe RFC too, but IMHO that's a misnomer.)
> Curious... why?
Just taste, feel free to ignore. Methinks a "request for
comments" is more of a patch in progress, not ripe for approval.
It seems used in both senses, though. Huh, well ok then, that
means bugzilla should trig on it.