This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Really, really const
- From: Michael Matz <matz at suse dot de>
- To: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2003 20:42:38 +0200 (CEST)
- Subject: Re: Really, really const
On Fri, 26 Sep 2003, Richard Henderson wrote:
> > +#define SYMBOL_REF_READONLY(RTX) \
> You shouldn't need that anymore. You now have SYMBOL_REF_DECL.
Hum, I worked too long on 3.3 it seems. I'm frightingly behind ;-)
Anyway that's good. From a quick glance at true_dependence() it seems
that at least that function does not yet make use of this information,