This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
- From: "Eitan" <eitangur at bezeqint dot net>
- To: <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>, <gcc-help at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2003 14:26:22 +0200
- Subject: need help
I have several questions:
1. Is there a list of known warnings and errors generated from the GCC on
the web? I mean a list that would shortly explain the reason for it.
Something like MSDN - heaven forbids!!! :-).
2. I get an annoying warning message - "warning: too many arguments for
format". What does it mean?
3. Good programing parctice - If I have a static global variable, that is
defined in one file, but not used in it - why is it a bad thing (I get a
Thanks a lot and have a good weekend