This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
[Solved] Re: Arbitrary function as template parameter?
- From: Lally Singh <lallysingh at mac dot com>
- To: lallysingh at mac dot com
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2003 22:08:50 -0400
- Subject: [Solved] Re: Arbitrary function as template parameter?
- Reply-to: lallysingh at mac dot com
Ok. Never mind :-)
std::type_description<__typeof__(foo)> should do what I want..
Government is not reason, it is not eloquence, it is force; like fire,
a troublesome servant and a fearful master. Never for a moment should
it be left to irresponsible action.
- George Washington