Port contribution (legal prerequisites)

Hello.

I am contacting this list on behalf of Hyperion Entertainment, who
have been contracted to produce the next generation of AmigaOS for the
Amiga line of computers.  The new OS, known as "AmigaOS 4.0", will use
GCC as its system compiler.  The changes to GCC needed to support this
operating system have been made for GCC 2.95.3 by Hyperion, and then
ported over to the current mainline GCC (3.4) by me.

When completed (which should happen RSN) we would like to offer these
changes as a contribution to the official GCC tree.

It seems that copyright assignment to FSF will be acceptable, but
Hyperion wants to see the actual forms before making a commitment.
The webpages referred to this list for obtaining said forms, so please
send them to me.  :-)

  // Marcus