This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: loop optimizer naivety
- From: Glen Nakamura <glen at imodulo dot com>
- To: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Cc: ebotcazou at libertysurf dot fr
- Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2003 21:56:31 -1000
- Subject: Re: loop optimizer naivety
Eric Botcazou wrote:
> Then I should fix GCSE and not the loop optimizer?
FYI, I've been using the following patch by Jan Hubicka in my local tree:
The patch was intended for PR opt/10185 and possibly PR opt/10087,
but was never reviewed. As far as I can tell, the testcase in PR opt/12340
doesn't segfault when using this patch... Since the patch fixes symptoms
similar to what you described, I thought it you may be interested.