This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
array11.C failing on all LP64 targets
- From: "Kaveh R. Ghazi" <ghazi at caip dot rutgers dot edu>
- To: pinskia at physics dot uc dot edu
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2003 10:30:42 -0400 (EDT)
- Subject: array11.C failing on all LP64 targets
The new testcase you added for PR middle-end/11665 fails on all LP64
targets because of this:
> Excess errors:
> g++.dg/init/array11.C:21: warning: cast from pointer to integer of different size
Instead of casting the pointer to unsigned, you need to cast to
"unsigned long" as is done in g++.dg/init/struct1.C or perhaps to
__SIZE_TYPE__. It's currently failing on mainline and 3.3.x.
Kaveh R. Ghazi firstname.lastname@example.org