This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: libstdc++-v3 testsuite bug -- uninitialized variable
- From: Benjamin Kosnik <bkoz at redhat dot com>
- To: law at redhat dot com
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2003 08:33:13 -0500
- Subject: Re: libstdc++-v3 testsuite bug -- uninitialized variable
- Organization: Red Hat / Chicago
- References: <200309190522.h8J5M9x8010543@speedy.slc.redhat.com>
>Anyway, I'm not sure how you expected/wanted m02 to be initialized
>in that test, so I'm not going to try and fix it -- I'll leave the
>fixing to you. I'll note that similar code appears in the "char"
>version of the same test, so you might want to fix it at the same
Gerald has recently bribed me into cleaning up libstdc++ testsuite so
that it can be compiled with warnings, which should catch this stuff.
That work is in progress, and I hope to fix this specific error with the
completion of that task.