Re: what with the logo

Peter Barada wrote:

No no, who cares if he found what he needs.  We need to address this
logo issue immediately, since we all know that in gcc development,
our logo is the most important thing anyway.

I think we need a team banner too, to help improve quality and
productivity.

What about the T-shirts? Those are a requirement as well :-)

What about a retreat with team building exercises?

We can all stand in a line and each fall blindly into the arms
of the person behind them.

--joel