Re: C++: Tag transparent binding contour

| On Thu, 2003-09-18 at 19:07, Gabriel Dos Reis wrote:
| > Jason Merrill <jason@redhat.com> writes:
| >
| > | On 03 Jun 2003 19:06:15 +0200, Gabriel Dos Reis <gdr@integrable-solutions.net> wrote:
| > |
> [...]
| > |
| > | Well, it isn't a block.  It's transparent to all names.  If you're working
| > | to distinguish different types of binding levels, this seems worth
| > | distinguishing.
|
| The right thing to do would be to get rid of these fake post-label
| binding levels.  The binding level structures should mirror the scopes
| required by the language, and there is no new scope required after a
| label.

Thanks. Do you have a suggestion for dealing with the (pseudo-)scope created
for EH purposes?  If I understand Jason correctly, we need a region to
contain only EH stuff and no names.  sk_cleanup (following Jason's
previous adice) seems to work -- but I agree with you that it would be
nicer if we didn't need it.

-- Gaby