This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: PR 12236
- From: Mark Mitchell <mark at codesourcery dot com>
- To: "Joseph S. Myers" <jsm at polyomino dot org dot uk>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: 18 Sep 2003 11:46:47 -0700
- Subject: Re: PR 12236
- References: <Pine.SOL.email@example.com>
On Thu, 2003-09-18 at 02:36, Joseph S. Myers wrote:
> On Wed, 17 Sep 2003, Mark Mitchell wrote:
> > Your patch is responsible for this regression, according to Janis'
> > hunt.
> > Are you looking into fixing this?
> I expect I'll be looking at it some time in October when I have time to
> refamiliarise myself with that 10000-line patch.
This is a regression in GCC 3.3.2.
Since we expect to make that release on October 1st, it would be better
if you can look at this sooner.