This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Apple's -fast option for gcc
- From: Chris Lattner <sabre at nondot dot org>
- To: Martin Brain <mjb at cs dot bath dot ac dot uk>
- Cc: Russ Allbery <rra at stanford dot edu>, <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2003 13:17:33 -0500 (CDT)
- Subject: Re: Apple's -fast option for gcc
>> If people feel that the existing -O3 level is useful, then what about
>> adding -O4?
> -O4 is under development, see "Architecture for a Next-Generation GCC"
A direct paper link is here:
More up-to-date information is available on the project web page:
If you're interested in the project, we expect to have our 1.0 release
available for download in less than 2 weeks now...