This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Questions on schedule-insns and IA32
- From: Steve Snyder <swsnyder at insightbb dot com>
- To: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2003 06:41:44 -0700
- Subject: Questions on schedule-insns and IA32
There seems to be conflicting information on this list regarding the use
and usefullness of -fschedule-insns/-fno-schedule-insns on IA32
platforms. Can someone please answer 2 simple questions for me?
1. In GCC v3.2.x is -fschedule-insns enabled by -O2 or not?
2. In GCC v3.2.x is -fschedule-insns known to cause problems
(mis-compilation or reduced performance) on IA32 or not?