This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Apple's -fast option for gcc
- From: Bradley Lucier <lucier at math dot purdue dot edu>
- To: Alan Modra <amodra at bigpond dot net dot au>
- Cc: Bradley Lucier <lucier at math dot purdue dot edu>, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2003 22:22:56 -0500
- Subject: Re: Apple's -fast option for gcc
On Tuesday, September 16, 2003, at 09:05 PM, Alan Modra wrote:
On Tue, Sep 16, 2003 at 02:30:36PM -0500, Bradley Lucier wrote:
Be cautious with this one. It may affect structure layout.
Aahhh. So is -fast good for anything beside running standalone
programs that must go really, really fast? (Having "spec" in the name
of one of the undocumented options led me to believe that it would be
good at least for this. ;-)