This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [Bug gcc/12279] Re: GCC 3.4-20030913 VAX lossage.
- From: Matt Thomas <matt at 3am-software dot com>
- To: Ian Lance Taylor <ian at wasabisystems dot com>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2003 21:54:46 -0700
- Subject: Re: [Bug gcc/12279] Re: GCC 3.4-20030913 VAX lossage.
On Monday, September 15, 2003, at 09:43 PM, Ian Lance Taylor wrote:
How did you apply the patch? The above is not right. Line 664 should
rtvec vec = XVEC (PATTERN (tmp),
That'll teach to hand apply a patch. (ha!) Yep, that does fix it.
Cool. I'll start running the testsuite tomorrow.
Matt Thomas email: firstname.lastname@example.org
3am Software Foundry www: http://3am-software.com/bio/matt/
Cupertino, CA disclaimer: I avow all knowledge of this