This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Status of gcc/intl and src/intl?
- From: Michael Elizabeth Chastain <mec at shout dot net>
- To: zack at codesourcery dot com
- Cc: binutils at sources dot redhat dot com, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org, gdb at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Sun, 14 Sep 2003 13:17:48 -0400
- Subject: Re: Status of gcc/intl and src/intl?
zw> Yeah. Updating src/intl to match gcc/intl is on my list but I am not
zw> going to get to it soon. ...
zw> What will happen eventually is, gcc/intl will be copied
zw> over to src/intl, and everyone's configure scripts will be modified to
Okay. That sounds normal. And it sounds like there is nothing hidden
that is going to leap up and bite me.
mec> My plan is to add a few lines of kludgery to the top level src-release
mec> file ...
zw> I'm not familiar with src-release so I have no idea whether this will
zw> be a problem.
I guess I can't ask you to know about src-release, so I will have to
be responsible for this bit. I'll make sure that my bits in src-release
look compatible with the gcc/intl/Makefile.in as well as the current
zw> Testing this change is a bit daunting, which is one of the
zw> reasons I haven't gotten to it. Help would be appreciated.
I can do some garden variety cross builds, like gdb_mbuild.sh,
whenever the time is good for you. I'm not much on exotic builds though.