This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: yacc/bison build errors on current CVS
- From: Daniel Jacobowitz <dan at debian dot org>
- To: Andreas Jaeger <aj at suse dot de>
- Cc: Robert Millan <zeratul2 at wanadoo dot es>, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org,debian-gcc at lists dot debian dot org
- Date: Sun, 14 Sep 2003 10:32:07 -0400
- Subject: Re: yacc/bison build errors on current CVS
- References: <20030914155304.GA25926@aragorn> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Sun, Sep 14, 2003 at 04:10:07PM +0200, Andreas Jaeger wrote:
> Robert Millan <email@example.com> writes:
> > Hi!
> > I got a build error when trying to build from today's CVS sources on
> > i386-linux-gnu. The problem seems to be related to:
> > http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc/2003-01/msg01582.html
> > (I tried "cd gcc/gcc && cat .cvsignore | xargs rm" as suggested by the
> > response message but that didn't help.)
> > I'm using debian sid with:
> > (host) gcc (GCC) 3.3.2 20030831 (Debian prerelease)
> > flex 2.5.31
On sid, I recommend installing flex-old.
MontaVista Software Debian GNU/Linux Developer