This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Patch to decl2.c
- From: Gabriel Dos Reis <gdr at integrable-solutions dot net>
- To: Geoffrey Keating <geoffk at apple dot com>
- Cc: Mark Mitchell <mark at codesourcery dot com>, rth at redhat dot com, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: 05 Sep 2003 22:15:18 +0200
- Subject: Re: Patch to decl2.c
- Organization: Integrable Solutions
- References: <25AB6FBA-DFDC-11D7-B1E2-0030657EA24A@apple.com>
Geoffrey Keating <email@example.com> writes:
| I was mostly concerned with
| fixing the Darwin bootstrap.
Not just Darwin bootstrap, but bootstrap on memory "constrained" machines.
Clearly, this is a GC bugs that needs fixing sooner, not later.
Thanks for having temporarily put me back to bootstrapville.