This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [tree-ssa] g95 SEGV building libgfortran
- From: Diego Novillo <dnovillo at redhat dot com>
- To: Jeff Law <law at redhat dot com>
- Cc: Paul Brook <paul at nowt dot org>, "gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Fri, 05 Sep 2003 08:39:15 -0400
- Subject: Re: [tree-ssa] g95 SEGV building libgfortran
- Organization: Red Hat Canada
- References: <200309042113.h84LDvPt017143@speedy.slc.redhat.com>
On Thu, 2003-09-04 at 17:13, firstname.lastname@example.org wrote:
> However, it _might_ be part of the generic grammar. I really don't know
> (I haven't thought too much about that).
Yeah, I think it should be part of the GENERIC grammar. I'm OK with
LOOP_EXPR not being part of GIMPLE, though.
> Well, the change in the grammar is already documented in tree-simple.? Are
> there other instances that need to change?
No. That should be enough.