This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: text positioning
- From: Colin Douglas Howell <chowell2 at pacbell dot net>
- To: pradyut bhattacharya <pradyut100 at yahoo dot com>
- Cc: Joe Buck <jbuck at synopsys dot com>, gcc at gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 03 Sep 2003 07:21:22 -0700
- Subject: Re: text positioning
- References: <email@example.com>
pradyut bhattacharya wrote:
how can i postion the text in the output file
or show tables
Sir, this is not a programming support group.
This mailing list is specifically for discussing the development
of the GNU Compiler Collection.
Please stop asking general programming questions on this mailing
list, and find a more appropriate forum for your questions.
When you find one, I would also suggest trying to be more specific
about your problems. Your current questions are far too vague for
anyone to give a useful answer.