This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
"REG_FREQ (i) = 0;" needed for 3.3 branch?
- From: Kazu Hirata <kazu at cs dot umass dot edu>
- To: rakdver at atrey dot karlin dot mff dot cuni dot cz, jh at suse dot cz
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 02 Sep 2003 21:08:41 -0400 (EDT)
- Subject: "REG_FREQ (i) = 0;" needed for 3.3 branch?
Hi Zdenek and Honza,
Do you think we need to backport to 3.3 branch the following patch,
which zeros REG_FREQ (i)?
2002-12-20 Zdenek Dvorak <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* flow.c (allocate_reg_life_data): Reset REG_FREQ.
The reason for asking you about this is that I just found out that PR
11576, which occurs only on 3.3 branch, could be fixed with your
patch. (Actually, PR 11576 was applicable to mainline up until you
installed the patch.)