Re: [using gcc book] ch3.8 options to request or suppress warnings

On Tue, 26 Aug 2003, Jim Wilson wrote:

> On Mon, 2003-08-25 at 23:32, Chris Devers wrote:
> > Okay, so should I make any documentation changes at this time?
>
> In sections that are talking about C/C++ language issues, we should use
> the same terminology as the standards, which means enumeration,
> enumerated type, or enumeration constant.

This change has been made to the copy I'm working with. Places in the text
that refer to terms from GCC itself have been left as 'enumeral'
(specifically, three mentions of 'ENUMERAL_TYPE' in c-tree.texi), but all
discussion about these terms & concepts now says 'enumerated'.

--
Chris Devers    cdevers@pobox.com