This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
RE: [tree-ssa] Bootstrap on IRIX 6.5
- From: "Billinghurst, David (CRTS)" <David dot Billinghurst at riotinto dot com>
- To: "Daniel Berlin" <dberlin at dberlin dot org>,"William S." <wstan at xs4all dot nl>
- Cc: "gcc" <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Mon, 1 Sep 2003 16:38:49 +1000
- Subject: RE: [tree-ssa] Bootstrap on IRIX 6.5
> From: Daniel Berlin
> Sent: Monday, 1 September 2003 3:47 PM
> To: William S.
> Cc: gcc
> Subject: Re: [tree-ssa] Bootstrap on IRIX 6.5
> On Mon, 1 Sep 2003, William S. wrote:
>> I have been unsuccessful in being able to bootstrap
>> tree-ssa on an Octane R12k with IRIX 6.5.
>> Has anyone done this and if so is there a procedure?
I haven't had a successful tree-ssa branch on irix6.5 since
LAST_UPDATED: Tue Aug 26 13:15:23 GMT 2003
although my build script tries each night. I haven't had time
to see what is failing. I have a couple of work arounds in
my tree to build libmudflap and test libgfortran.
Perhaps you could start by checking out the tree from a date
I have tested - see gcc-testresults mailing list - and we can work
through any issues.