This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] PR middle-end/11823: Tune jump tables for -Os
- From: Nathanael Nerode <neroden at twcny dot rr dot com>
- To: roger at eyesopen dot com
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sat, 30 Aug 2003 23:42:26 -0400
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] PR middle-end/11823: Tune jump tables for -Os
Have you considered putting in a comment explaining why the numbers
chosen for -Os (and not -Os) are appropriate? Otherwise I expect
someone to look at this code some day and go "Where did these numbers
come from?" It will also help if this *does* have to be tuned for
different architectures at some point.