This is the mail archive of the gcc@gcc.gnu.org mailing list for the GCC project.


Index Nav: [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Message Nav: [Date Prev] [Date Next] [Thread Prev] [Thread Next]
Other format: [Raw text]

R: disable libgcc


Because I'm trying a new porting for a university exam but I don't want to
write libgcc.S for my machine.
So, I want ogni to compile c --> ASM only with a reduced set of C structures
(i.e. only integer type) so I think that libgcc Isn't useful for me.

Can you write exactly what I have to do?

Thanks. Gabriele.

> -----Messaggio originale-----
> Da: Eric Christopher [mailto:echristo@redhat.com]
> Inviato: giovedì 28 agosto 2003 8.45
> A: Gabriele Caracausi
> Cc: Gcc ML
> Oggetto: Re: disable libgcc
>
>
> On Thu, 2003-08-28 at 01:00, Gabriele Caracausi wrote:
> > Hello All,
> >
> > I'm trying to compile GCC sources but I don't want to include libgcc
> > sources. Can I disable this linking? Which properties or
> options have I to
> > use?
>
> You could remove all traces of the code in the makefile and rm the
> libgcc sources, but why would you want to?
>
> -eric
>
> --
> Eric Christopher <echristo@redhat.com>
>
>
>



Index Nav: [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Message Nav: [Date Prev] [Date Next] [Thread Prev] [Thread Next]