This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: R: disable libgcc
- From: Eric Christopher <echristo at redhat dot com>
- To: Gabriele Caracausi <gabriele at caracausi dot it>
- Cc: Gcc ML <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2003 09:25:33 -0700
- Subject: Re: R: disable libgcc
- References: <IBECLFGBMEDNHACJGPNMGECNCBAA.email@example.com>
On Thu, 2003-08-28 at 01:18, Gabriele Caracausi wrote:
> Because I'm trying a new porting for a university exam but I don't want to
> write libgcc.S for my machine.
> So, I want ogni to compile c --> ASM only with a reduced set of C structures
> (i.e. only integer type) so I think that libgcc Isn't useful for me.
It is still useful.
> Can you write exactly what I have to do?
No, but there's this great 400 page manual...
Eric Christopher <firstname.lastname@example.org>