This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Coreutils head and tail problems
- From: Daniel Berlin <dberlin at dberlin dot org>
- To: "Andrew Walrond" <andrew at walrond dot org>
- Cc: <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Tue, 26 Aug 2003 11:40:21 -0400
- Subject: Re: Coreutils head and tail problems
- References: <034301c36bce$3ff63180$0101000a@office>
Is this a consequence of the version of autoconfig used? Can anything
done about it?
Convince the coreutils people that posix compatibility isn't everything?
That deprecating head -1 and tail -1 is the dumbest idea ever?