This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: GCC Weekly News?
- From: Gerald Pfeifer <gerald at pfeifer dot com>
- To: Andrew Shewmaker <shewa at inel dot gov>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sun, 24 Aug 2003 15:47:37 +0200 (CEST)
- Subject: Re: GCC Weekly News?
- References: <3F32A593.firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Thu, 7 Aug 2003, Andrew Shewmaker wrote:
> I would be willing to help. I have not hacked on GCC, but I have
> been enjoying reading the GCC list in digest form for some time now.
I'm afraid we didn't arrive at a sufficient number of volunteers, though
in principle we could start such a service even if it only covers one or
two weeks a month -- other volunteers might step up, then?
(Unfortunately, myself I won't be able to contribute directly as well,
but obviously I'll try to provide whatever support I can wrt. web pages
> I think it would be good to use the Kernel Traffic publicaton system if
> not host the newsletter there.
Sure; whatever is most comfortable for those doing the actual work!
Gerald Pfeifer (Jerry) email@example.com http://www.pfeifer.com/gerald/