Re: GCC Weekly News?

On Thu, 7 Aug 2003, Andrew Shewmaker wrote:
> I would be willing to help.  I have not hacked on GCC, but I have
> been enjoying reading the GCC list in digest form for some time now.

I'm afraid we didn't arrive at a sufficient number of volunteers, though
in principle we could start such a service even if it only covers one or
two weeks a month -- other volunteers might step up, then?

(Unfortunately, myself I won't be able to contribute directly as well,
but obviously I'll try to provide whatever support I can wrt. web pages
etc.)

> I think it would be good to use the Kernel Traffic publicaton system if
> not host the newsletter there.

Sure; whatever is most comfortable for those doing the actual work!

Gerald
--
Gerald Pfeifer (Jerry)   gerald@pfeifer.com   http://www.pfeifer.com/gerald/