Where did output_add_string go?

Gaby,

In your last check-in to diagnostic.c (Jul25), you removed
output_add_string but I can't find any ChangeLog entry describing the
change.

In the tree-ssa pretty printing code we're usingoutput_add_string,
output_finalize_message, output_clear_message_text,
output_add_identifier, output_add_space, output_add_character,
output_printf, output_decimal, output_add_newline, init_output_buffer
and output_formatted_scalar.  I can't find anything in the ChangeLog
about those functions.

Could you give me a pointer on how to modify my code to use whatever
alternates there are now?

Thanks.  Diego.