This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: GCC 3.3.1: basic_string<unsigned char> class member var: unresolved symbols during link
- From: Gabriel Dos Reis <gdr at integrable-solutions dot net>
- To: Bruno dot Voigt at ic3s dot de
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: 10 Aug 2003 21:39:41 +0200
- Subject: Re: GCC 3.3.1: basic_string<unsigned char> class member var: unresolved symbols during link
- Organization: Integrable Solutions
- References: <OF46874267.F41ED9D1-ONC1256D7E.0066E91F-C1256D7E.email@example.com>
| firstname.lastname@example.org wrote on 10.08.2003 20:01:59:
| > | I have a problem to successfully build an app with g++ (regardless
| > | on sol2.9,rh8,cygwin,mingw).
| > This is not a bug in the library. Please consult our FAQ.
| I've looked into the gcc+libstd++v3 FAQ but could not find anything about
| this problem,