This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: GCC 3.3.1: basic_string<unsigned char> class member var: unresolvedsymbols during link
- From: Bruno dot Voigt at ic3s dot de
- To: Gabriel Dos Reis <gdr at integrable-solutions dot net>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org, gdr at integrable-solutions dot net
- Date: Sun, 10 Aug 2003 20:48:16 +0200
- Subject: Re: GCC 3.3.1: basic_string<unsigned char> class member var: unresolvedsymbols during link
email@example.com wrote on 10.08.2003 20:01:59:
> | I have a problem to successfully build an app with g++ (regardless
> | on sol2.9,rh8,cygwin,mingw).
> This is not a bug in the library. Please consult our FAQ.
I've looked into the gcc+libstd++v3 FAQ but could not find anything about
please give me one more concrete hint .-)
TIA - sorry if this some really obvious FAQ..