This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: On inlining in C++
- From: dewar at gnat dot com (Robert Dewar)
- To: dewar at gnat dot com, jbuck at synopsys dot com
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org, gdr at integrable-solutions dot net, mrs at apple dot com
- Date: Wed, 6 Aug 2003 14:56:20 -0400 (EDT)
- Subject: Re: On inlining in C++
> Given that we can't inline mutually recursive functions, it is always
> possible to fix the order so that things work, though it can be a pain
> in the ass.
and that can be a bad distortion of the source code for bad reasons!