This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: On inlining in C++
- From: Gabriel Dos Reis <gdr at integrable-solutions dot net>
- To: Richard dot Earnshaw at arm dot com
- Cc: Geoff Keating <geoffk at geoffk dot org>, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: 06 Aug 2003 11:25:34 +0200
- Subject: Re: On inlining in C++
- Organization: Integrable Solutions
- References: <200308060907.h7697T318691@pc960.cambridge.arm.com>
Richard Earnshaw <email@example.com> writes:
| > I would point out that the documentation says "as fast as a macro",
| > but it should really say "as fast or faster than a macro".
| Or "better than a macro".
"As fast as a macro" is just fine :-)