This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: On inlining in C++
- From: Richard Earnshaw <rearnsha at arm dot com>
- To: Geoff Keating <geoffk at geoffk dot org>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org, Richard dot Earnshaw at arm dot com
- Date: Wed, 06 Aug 2003 10:07:28 +0100
- Subject: Re: On inlining in C++
- Organization: ARM Ltd.
- Reply-to: Richard dot Earnshaw at arm dot com
> I would point out that the documentation says "as fast as a macro",
> but it should really say "as fast or faster than a macro".
Or "better than a macro".