This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: On inlining in C++
- From: Joe Buck <jbuck at synopsys dot com>
- To: Gabriel Dos Reis <gdr at integrable-solutions dot net>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 4 Aug 2003 09:31:43 -0700
- Subject: Re: On inlining in C++
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Mon, Aug 04, 2003 at 03:06:43PM +0200, Gabriel Dos Reis wrote:
> Give C++ "inline" its original and obvious meaning
> Gabriel Dos Reis <gdr@integrable-solutions>
Excellent article. I think that anyone who wishes to oppose the argument
should be asked to demonstrate that we can get better quality of results
by deviating from the simple approach Gaby describes; philosophical
arguments should not suffice.