Re: Source code for GCC

On Aug  4, 2003, Антон <antkorsh@mail.ru> wrote:

> But I have not found any source code in the mirror sites!

In which mirror site did you actually look for it?  I tried two at
random, and could quickly find the sources for gcc 3.3 in them.  What
is it exactly that you're doing to look for the sources in each mirror
site, and what is it that you see that doesn't look like the sources?

> So,   couldn't  you  provide  a direct link to the source code for
> GCC 3.3?

Here are links to the sources in the two mirror sites I picked at
random:

ftp://ring.aist.go.jp/pub/GNU/gcc/gcc-3.3/gcc-3.3.tar.bz2
http://www.binarycode.org/gcc/releases/gcc-3.3/gcc-3.3.tar.bz2