This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
RE: gcc or g77 in MS Windows
- From: <tm_gccmail at mail dot kloo dot net>
- To: "Tiwary, Rajiv" <tiwary at ppg dot com>
- Cc: "'gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org'" <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Fri, 1 Aug 2003 12:13:02 -0700 (PDT)
- Subject: RE: gcc or g77 in MS Windows
On Fri, 1 Aug 2003, Tiwary, Rajiv wrote:
> Thanks for your reply. I happen to have a reason for doing so. In my
> case the program's function is to operate on a data file. Currently I
> have to keep on deleting the existing data file and copying the new data
> file to the position pointed at by the program. A simple menu choice
> would have made life simpler for me.
This is a development list for development of gcc, and this is not the
appropriate place to discuss this.
You may want to discuss this on comp.os.windows or other Usenet newsgroup.