This is the mail archive of the gcc@gcc.gnu.org mailing list for the GCC project.


Index Nav: [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Message Nav: [Date Prev] [Date Next] [Thread Prev] [Thread Next]
Other format: [Raw text]

Re: tree-ssa internal compiler error


On Friday, Aug 1, 2003, at 14:08 US/Eastern, law@redhat.com wrote:
I doubt my change would have fixed this kind of bug.  This sounds
more like something is mixing virtual and real operands.

It's _possible_ that propagation into virtual operands could trigger
this kind of failure -- though that would be an indication that
something else is buggered up before we copy propagate into virtual
operands.

I'd be very interested in seeing what the statement in question looks like,
along with its virtual operands. I believe you can get that via
dump_generic_stmt (i) "i" is a statement in the context where we're
aborting.

It was fixed after Diego's "Various fixes" went in.


Thanks,
Andrew Pinski


Index Nav: [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Message Nav: [Date Prev] [Date Next] [Thread Prev] [Thread Next]