Fortran front end webpages

Would it be possible to put the webpages for the new fortran front end on
the gcc.gnu.org server? I suggest a /fortran directory might be
appropriate, like with java.

These are currently hosted as part of the sourceforge project
(gcc-g95.sourceforge.net). However this project is redundant now that we
are part of the tree-ssa branch. It was only ever intended to be a
temporary solution.

Once we decide on a more permanent home I'll guess we'll also want to update
frontends.html.

Paul Brook