Re: SCO systems and 'Target Deprecation'

If you intend to boycott a target, make sure you're hurting the intended
target of the boycott and not friendly users. For example, I make use of
the arm-wince-pe target, and for whatever political reason someone might
decide to discontinue support for Microsoft platforms. However, this
decision wouldn't hurt Microsoft; it would hurt me, an avid GNU
supporter. s/Microsoft/SCO/ and ask yourself if this boycott still makes
sense.

Cheers,
Shaun