This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [tree-ssa] Java byte compiler status
- From: Diego Novillo <dnovillo at redhat dot com>
- To: Andrew Haley <aph at redhat dot com>
- Cc: "gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: 22 Jul 2003 14:09:46 -0400
- Subject: Re: [tree-ssa] Java byte compiler status
- Organization: Red Hat Canada
- References: <email@example.com>
On Tue, 2003-07-22 at 13:34, Andrew Haley wrote:
> Perhaps if I check in the front end changes, some tree-SSA guru can
> have a look at the trees produced for the failing test cases and tell
> me if I'm doing something wrong.
Could you try disabling tree optimizers individually? The ones that
have been giving me a few failures lately are DCE, must alias and the
dominator optimizers. Try -fno-tree-dce, -fno-tree-must-alias and
I don't have a problem with having these changes included if they're
only limited to a handful of tests.