Re: [tree-ssa] Java byte compiler status

On Tue, 2003-07-22 at 13:34, Andrew Haley wrote:

> Perhaps if I check in the front end changes, some tree-SSA guru can
> have a look at the trees produced for the failing test cases and tell
> me if I'm doing something wrong.

Could you try disabling tree optimizers individually?  The ones that
have been giving me a few failures lately are DCE, must alias and the
dominator optimizers.  Try -fno-tree-dce, -fno-tree-must-alias and
-fno-tree-dominator-opts.

I don't have a problem with having these changes included if they're
only limited to a handful of tests.

Diego.